- Power supplies allow dc sensors to function in ac environments.
- PS24-1/PS115-1 power supply interfaces ac power supply and dc-operated sensors.
- SPS101 Series power supply coverts 120V ac voltage to dc for powering any Banner dc sensor with a 4-pin or 5-pin Euro-style quick-disconnect.
- PSDINA-24 DIN-mountable power supply converts 115/230V ac voltage to 24V dc for powering dc sensors.
- Portable demo and programming boxes are used to test and program dc sensors.
- DBQ5 portable demo box is powers dc sensors for testing purposes.
- DPB1 handheld portable programming box is used for configuring sensors when programming push buttons are inaccessible.