LAT-1 Series Laser Alignment Tools
- Simplifies the alignment of any emitter/receiver sensor or light screen pair, especially in long-distance applications or those using mirrors
- Available in kits for direct attachment to EZ-SCREEN, PICO-GUARD, MICRO-SCREEN, MINI-SCREEN. MINI-ARRAY, High-Resolution MINI-ARRAY and EZ-ARRAY emitters
- Includes built-in bubble level
- Uses one 9-volt battery, which is included
- Constructed of rugged aluminum with black anodized finish
- Rated NEMA 1; IEC IP50
|Supply Voltage and Current||One standard 9V battery included (replaceable); approx. 20 hrs. of continuous operation
|Sensing Beam||Class 2 laser, 640-660 nm visible red IEC
Pulse width:7 µs
Rep. rate:30 µs
Peak output power:2.8 mW, 33 kHz, 25% duty cycle
|Beam size at Aperture||Approx. 2 mm diameter
|Beam Divergence||±1.0 milliradian within specified temperature range
±0.5 milliradians at room temperature
|Beam Placement||Within ±4 milliradians (approx. ±0.25°) of parallel to front, back, top and bottom of housing
|Construction||Aluminum housing with black anodized finish and black polypropylene cover with flexible hinge for battery access
|Environmental Rating||IEC IP50; NEMA 1
|Operating Conditions||Temperature:0° to +40° C
Relative humidity:90% @ +50° (non-condensing)
|Laser Classification||U.S. Safety Standards 21 CFR 1040.10
European Standards EN 60825-1:1994
|Application Notes||• View only the diffuse image of the laser beam where it strikes the alignment target.
• Always view the laser image from behind the LAT-1.
• Never look directly into the laser lens or into a mirror reflection of the laser light beam.
See alignment procedure for more information. Failure to follow these guidelines can result in vision damage.
||LAT-1 Laser Alignment Tool