MINNEAPOLIS — March 22, 2011 — Banner Engineering's 2011 Catalog is now available in both a print and an interactive online version. The catalog is a user-friendly, all-encompassing guide to the company's five diverse product lines, wrapping Banner's superior sensor products together with lighting and indicators, machine vision, wireless, and machine safety products. The full-color catalog includes more than 860 pages of product features, application images, model numbers and accessories. The online interactive catalog is organized exactly like the print version and also features a powerful search tool. By entering a model or part number, application, or other words and phrases, users can easily find products and details, which include:
* Sensors — photoelectric, fiber optic, special purpose, ultrasonic and measuring array sensors
* Machine Vision — features Banner's new iVu Plus Integrated Touch Screen Image Sensors and the iVu Plus Image Sensors with Remote Display
* Wireless — highlights SureCross™ Wireless Network devices and FlexPower™ power supplies
* Lighting & Indicators — includes the company's highly visible and versatile EZ-LIGHT™ family, as well as new task lights, high brightness models of existing lights, as well as a variety of lights to accompany vision sensors
* Machine Safety — underscores products such as the AG4 laser scanner and EZ-SCREEN® Low-Profile safety light screens
In addition to the iVu Plus vision sensors and task lights, the catalog's "What's New" section introduces users to Banner's innovative new products, such as the VSM Heavy-Duty Metal Sensor, the EZ-LIGHT™ K80 Call Light, as well as IP67-rated Audible Indicator Lights. Users can then compare product features and performance using the catalog's convenient selection guide.
Banner's 2011 Catalog features detailed illustrations of how its industrial automation products can be applied in a number of applications, with page references that efficiently guide users to additional information on each product demonstrated. This resource also contains more than 100 pages of accessories, including mounting brackets, cordsets, retroreflectors and enclosures. Links throughout the product sections in the online version efficiently guide users to detailed product data, helping with the selection of the correct accessories. Banner's catalog features color-coded tabs that correspond with product divisions listed in the table of contents making navigation easy, while the interactive catalog can be downloaded as a desktop shortcut, allowing for immediate access.
Banner's 2011 Catalog is available free of charge. Request a catalog online at or call 1.888.373.6767.
Banner's 2011 Interactive Catalog can be found at .
About Banner. Banner Engineering is a world leading manufacturer of photoelectric and ultrasonic sensors, indicator lights, vision sensors and vision lighting, electronic machine guarding systems, wireless networks, fiber optic assemblies and precision measurement systems.
For further information, contact:
9714 Tenth Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55441
PH: 888.373.6767 (Toll-free North America), or 001.763.544.3164 (International)