PW12-rated high power water sensor uses 1450 nm sensing beam to solve challenging liquid detection applications.
- Opposed mode pair uses a 1450 nm sensing beam for accurate water detection in challenging applications
- Offers high excess gain to burn through colored or decorated bottles and many plastic containers to detect the liquid contents inside
- Features 13 mm diameter beam with a choice of 2, 4, or 8 m sensing range
- Comes standard with three apertures to narrow sensing beam and reduce excess gain when needed to detect thin layers of water or small containers
- Encapsulated electronics for reliable operation in food and beverage markets; rated for 1200 psi washdown
- Excellent crosstalk avoidance allows 2 sensor pairs to be used in close proximity as a level switch