SureCross DX80 FlexPower Nodes
A Node provides sensing capability in a remote area and communicates data back to a Gateway.
- One or more Nodes in the same frequency band can be used with one Gateway.
- FlexPower Nodes work off of 10 to 30V dc line-power or low-power consumption options (3.6 to 5.5V dc) from solar or battery modules.
- Configurable switched power outputs provide power for sensors (up to 24V dc) from FlexPower Supply Modules.
- Each Node is equipped with up to twelve distinct I/O for gathering data to be concentrated at the Gateway.
- Models are available with the following I/O configurations:
- Analog and discrete
- Temperature and discrete (thermocouple and thermistor)
- Temperature (RTD)
- Nodes feature Cyclical Redundancy Checking (CRC) to ensure the accuracy of data transmission.
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz frequency models are available to accommodate worldwide communication standards.
- Menu and configuration access push buttons provide click-through menu-driven configuration of basic network settings.
- Rotary switches for network identity and device address are easy to set and change.
- Models with internal or external antennas are available, depending on range.
- Wiring terminals are accessible without removal from mounting.
- Base is designed for four-point flat mounting or DIN-rail mounting.
- Housing is rated IEC IP67; NEMA 6 for long-lasting performance in rugged environments.
||Nom du document
||Taille du fichier
||Presence Detection Increases Throughput