will determine what sort of image
will be appropriate. If you have a high-speed application, you want an image that can be processed quickly. Buying a high resolution sensor might not be your best solution.
Call one of Banner's application engineers for help choosing a vision sensor. To determine which sensor will work in your application, he or she might ask you one or more of the following questions:
- What is your application?
- What is the desired accuracy for this application?
- What is the Field of View (FOV) size?
- What is the part size?
- What response time do you require?
- What is the feature you are trying to sense?
- What are your mounting constraints?