Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on Machine Safety Basics!
Safeguarding is made up of:
- Requirements such as international, national and regional standards,
- Methods such as training, risk assessment and integrity levels and
- Safeguarding solutions such as guards and safeguarding devices
used to protect people who operate or come in contact with dangerous machines in the industrial environment.
You should now be able to:
- Explain the roles of standards and the organizations that produce them
- Understand the processes and practices used in safeguarding
- Name several types of safeguarding solutions