Creating and Maintaining a Clean Work Area
Easy-to-Implement Solution for Establishing a Rigorous Cleaning Program
Clean workstations are essential to creating a safe and healthy work environment. For many companies, establishing and maintaining a rigorous cleaning and sanitizing schedule without disrupting productivity can be a challenge.
Make cleaning at regular intervals an integral part of your processes and workflow with Banner’s clean workstation monitoring solution. This automated, easy-to-implement solution offers:
- Quick, easy installation with no intrusive alterations to workstations or area infrastructure
- Bright, high-visibility indicators notify staff to begin scheduled cleaning procedure
- Two-way communication enables verified completion of scheduled cleaning events
- Collected data can be used for reporting and to ensure compliance
- Rugged, industrial build resists impact and aggressive cleaning procedures
Banner Engineering offers a simple, flexible, and effective solution for an office area cleaning program. Operators work as normal and receive an indication when it is time to clean the space.
Wireless K70 Indicators are bright, multicolored indicators with a 70 mm dome and offering increased communication possibilities and greater versatility in deploymen
The new models of the DXM Series wireless controllers build on the programming and logic capabilities of their predecessors. The DXM1000 features increased processing power of 300 Mhz and 16 MB memory. The DXM1200 offers that same processing power and memory and is housed in an IP67 rated enclosure for easy installation in challenging environments. These improvements make it possible for users to create more complex solutions and solve more applications.
The Direct Select™ is a multifunction wireless operator interface that can be used to send and receive information, direct actions, track performance, monitor equipment, and more.