Non-Contact Solutions for the Workplace
Easy-to-Implement Solution to Signal Common Area Cleaning
To ensure the health and safety of your staff, breakrooms and other common areas need to be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly and frequently. These areas are used frequently by many people and cleaning during the workday is often haphazard and sporadic.
- Bright, high-visibility indicators alert staff that surfaces and appliances need to be cleaned
- Two-way communication enables verified completion of scheduled cleaning events
- Touch-free buttons actuate with deliberate motion, eliminating possible points of contamination
- Quick, easy installation with no intrusive alterations to infrastructure
- Collected data can be used for reporting and to ensure compliance
The K50 Pro Series of devices has expanded to include additional communication capabilities with IO-Link and PICK-IQ ® and optical and mechanical actuation. Each of these 50 mm multicolor RGB devices are now available with either IO-Link communication for advanced animation customization or PICK-IQ for faster response speeds over a Modbus network.
The new models of the DXM Series wireless controllers build on the programming and logic capabilities of their predecessors. The DXM1000 features increased processing power of 300 Mhz and 16 MB memory. The DXM1200 offers that same processing power and memory and is housed in an IP67 rated enclosure for easy installation in challenging environments. These improvements make it possible for users to create more complex solutions and solve more applications.