Banner Engineering Solutions for Packaging
With 50+ years of experience in the packaging industry and a portfolio of over 40,000 products, Banner Engineering has the knowledge and product depth required to meet the most challenging applications. We offer the industry’s most complete and integrated line of sensors, LED lighting and indicators, machine safety, connectivity and monitoring solutions, and machine vision.
This year at PACK EXPO we will be highlighting the following solutions for your most challenging applications.
- Condition Monitoring for Predictive Maintenance: Learn how condition monitoring solutions from Banner make it easy to set up a wireless network, collect data from remote assets, and create visualization tools, warnings, and alarms. Our predictive maintenance solutions allow users at any level to monitor assets and detect problems early to help prevent unplanned downtime.
- Problem-Solving Sensors for Every Challenge: See the latest additions to Banner’s growing portfolio of problem-solving sensors. These powerful devices save time and reduce costs by reliably detecting, measuring, and inspecting the most challenging targets. In addition, IP69K-rated sensors ensure reliable, long-term performance even in harsh washdown environments.
- Intuitive Machine Status Indication: Learn how multicolor LED strip lights (EZ-STATUS®) provide highly visible status indication that augments tower lights and other traditional indicators. EZ-STATUS strip lights flood the entire machine or specific areas with colored light for unmistakable status indication. The versatile devices can also switch to white light to provide bright illumination for troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Barcode Reading for Traceability: See Banner's new ABR Series barcode readers that provide reliable identification for a wide variety of track and trace applications. ABR barcode readers reliably decode the most difficult 1D and 2D barcodes, including DPM, damaged, distorted, and overprinted codes. Learn more about track and trace solutions from Banner.
- New Safety Solutions: See our new SC10 safety controller, an industry-first hybrid device that combines the functionality of two or more safety relays into one compact, easy-to-use device. In addition, our new SI-RF Series safety switches utilize RFID technology to monitor doors, gates, and other movable mechanical safeguards. This non-contact system operates at the highest levels of safety, resists tampering and nuisance trips, and offers diagnostic capabilities that make it easy to resolve problems and minimize machine downtime.
See all of this at the Banner Engineering booth at PACK EXPO this fall.
The Banner Advantage
Banner has more than 3,000 representatives in every major country, and a Banner field sales engineer is ready to help you in your plants, no matter where they are located. Day after day, year after year, Banner manufactures thousands of custom photo eyes, sensors, and associated products to perform special functions for specific customers. And we do it quickly. Sensors and associated products can typically be manufactured and shipped in just three days. Many ship within hours. Over 90% of our most popular photo eyes ship the same day.
Browse applications and featured products by drilling into a specific segment of packaging.
Consumer packaging is available in a broad range of styles, materials, sizes and shapes, requiring flexible packaging machinery and automated quality controls. Banner has the industry knowledge and product depth required to support increased automation and greater diversity.
The increasing popularity of retail friendly and consumer oriented packaging poses many challenges to packaging equipment. Our industry knowledge and expertise in sensors, LED lights and indicators allow us to solve many of the most challenging secondary packaging applications.