With the Pro Editor software, you can easily customize indicators with a wide variety of color and animation options. The software is compatible with K30 Pro indicators, K50 Pro indicators and touch buttons, and S22 Pro panel indicators and touch buttons. It allows users to program their devices in the field without requiring IO-Link.
This solution is ideal for those who don’t have IO-Link, but who want more control and customization than a standard indicator. The Pro Editor software must be used with a Pro converter cable, which is sold separately.
The following Pro series products are compatible with the Pro Editor software.
Compact 30 mm indicator provides bolder, brighter status indication and offers seven color choices from just three inputs.
50 mm general-purpose indicator provides bolder, brighter status indication and offers seven color choices from just three inputs.
The K50 Pro programmable multicolor touch button provides unique indication and is compatible with the Pro Editor software. The K50 Pro touch buttons are rugged for actuation in various environments.
22 mm Flush Mount Multicolor RGB Indicator with Seven Color Flashing Input Control and up to Fourteen Color Options.
Configuration options: Control the animation state, color, intensity, speed, pattern, animation direction, and audible options.
Pro Editor Software PC Requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® versions 7 or 10
- Languages: English
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 full color minimum
- Hard Drive Space: 20 MB
- USB: available USB port
- Third-Party Software: .Net version 4.5.2 or higher
- Updates: Detected when connected to a network, prompting the download of a .zip file to begin the update.
- Permissions: Administrative rights are required to install the Pro Editor software
Pro Editor Screenshot: Advanced I/O states
- Pro converter cable
- When connected to a Windows® 10 device for the first time, the Pro converter cable automatically installs the correct Microsoft driver.
- When connected to a Windows 7 device for the first time, the Pro converter cable drivers must be installed manually.
Need More Information?
Our Experts are available to help you find the right illumination solution!