Banner Engineering's QM26 and QMH26 are rugged, versatile sensors with a FDA compliant, stainless steel housing rated IP69K. Models have a hygienic design with minimal grooves and crevices for easy cleaning and can undergo environmental temperature cycling from -30 to 60º C. The QM26 and QMH26 have high chemical resistance for use in the most demanding photoelectric sensing environments.
For applications in your plants toughest washdown environments—ideal for areas where food or materials that come into contact with surfaces may return back into the process.
- Hygienic mounting shape minimizes contamination risk and is self draining for CIP application
- High chemical resistance ideal for the most demanding photoelectric sensing environments
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning
- Works well for applications where food or materials may come in contact with the sensor and return to the processing area
- ECOLAB® certified for inexhaustible sensor life in chemically-cleaned environments