Sensors use two independent, adjustable sensing zones to reliably detect objects within a narrow beam pattern, up to and over 40 meters away.
- FMCW (true-presence) radar detects moving and stationary objects
- Narrow 11° × 13° beam pattern
- Two independent, adjustable sensing zones detect objects up to 40 (131.2 ft) meters away
- Easy setup and configuration of range, sensitivity, and output with simple DIP switches
- Sensing functions are unaffected by wind, falling rain or snow, fog, humidity, air temperatures, or light
- Sensor operates in Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) telecommunication band
- Rugged IP67 housing withstands harsh environments