The radar configuration software is an intuitive graphical user interface for select radar sensor products from Banner Engineering. Available as a free download, the radar configuration software allows users to:
- Get up and running in 3 easy steps: simply set the switch point distance, signal strength threshold, and response time. Now the radar sensor is ready to begin detecting targets!
- Easily monitor device status via the software or bright on-board LED indicators.
- Visualize the application in real-time.
- Make adjustments to sensor settings on the fly.
The following products are compatible with the radar configuration software.
Radar sensor with narrow and wide beam options to detect moving or stationary targets in all weather conditions. Graphical User Interface provides simple setup, greater control, and visibility into sensor settings.
The T30R sensor is a longer-range alternative to ultrasonic sensors, and provides more reliable detection and position feedback in extreme outdoor conditions and other challenging environments. It features a shorter dead zone, better accuracy, and the ability to see a wider range of targets than traditional 24GHz radar sensors.
- Pro converter cable
- When connected to a Windows® 10 device for the first time, the Pro converter cable automatically installs the correct Microsoft driver.
- When connected to a Windows 7 device for the first time, the Pro converter cable drivers must be installed manually.
Need More Information?
Our experts are available to help you find the right radar solution.